The bikini is the quintessential summer basic. Yes, you need one if you are going swimming. Or if you are going to sun yourself on the beach or the poolside. Even if you are water phobic and want to stay out in the sun, that bikini is a fashion essential that can anchor your sexy summer wardrobe.
Think of the bikini top as a summer top and work from there. Here are 10 ways to wear your bikini.
1. Wear the bikini on its own, in the water.
2. Wear the bikini with a sarong or cover up slung low on your hips, in the form of a skirt, as resort wear.
3. Wear a tankini top with a pair of safari shorts for a favourite summer look.
4. Wear the bikini top that has fuller coverage with a crinkled skirt in matching colors, Prada style, for an unusual, well textured look this season. That goes with a pair of button earrings, diamond stud earrings or pearl stud earrings, or hoop earrings.
5. Wear a black halter style bikini with a long elegant black skirt for a dinner date. Accessorize with a stunning necklace or a chunky necklace. Complete the look with a pair of stiletto shoes.
6. Wear a halter bikini top with jeans, sexy heels and stunning necklace and go clubbing.
7. Look ultra hot with a bandeau bikini top with black leather pants and a black leather jacket, sexy high heel shoes of course, and go paint the town red.
8. Wear a white bikini top with white pants and white high heel shoes. Linen, cotton or silk pants? It doesn’t matter. As long as it is flattering and not too tight.
9. Be the lady in red. Wear a red bikini top with a red pencil skirt. That is a red hot look that will surely turn heads.
10. Wear a white tankini top and a pretty floral skirt to a garden party. That looks call for a large summer hat.